It’s been a few weeks since I posted a Thankful Thursdays. I guess I’ve been busier than usual. Well, also not feeling well doesn’t help. Baby Dot has been making me feel like crap (I know it’s a good thing) but I have been trying to take it easy so I haven’t been doing as much lately. But I am still thankful for many things…
1) Learning the macro setting on my new camera
2) Sunday BBQs in the warm Spanish sun, getting splashed too!
3) Delicious raspberry jam, made in Ronda (a little town an hour from here).
4) A Baby Dot, who is growing by leaps and bounds!
5) A friend who loves to change the world and all the people who are willing to help her.
6) Recipe Swaps – Last night I went to a recipe swap hosted by my friend, Celina. 10 women attended and each brought a prepared dish and 2 recipes. We all left with full bellies of delicious food and 20 new main dish recipes. We are going to have a few more swaps for sides, desserts, and appetizers. In my opinion, everyone should host one of these, it was so fun. We all sat around and gabbed and tried one another’s dishes. What a great way to get over hump day.